GHR Travel Nursing: Review & Info
Join the Travel Nursing Report Community
Our Community of Pre-Nursing, Current RNs, Travel RNs and Post Graduate nurses is here to help share their knowledge and experience with you. Learn about Travel Nursing, Find an assignment, or Figure out YOUR next step:
Find Your Next Adventure With GHR Travel Nursing
Are you looking for a change and want to know what it would be like to find your adventure with GHR Travel Nursing? Well, perhaps if you stick around, all of your questions will be answered shortly and you will have a clearer understanding of what GHR Travel Nursing is all about.
About GHR Travel Nursing
GHR Travel Nursing has been a division of GHR Healthcare since 2017. GHR Healthcare has experience in staffing professionals in various fields for over 25 years. GHR travel nursing recruiters strive to ensure the success and satisfaction of its nurses, clients and patients alike. Their uncanny ability to find the right professional for the right job is what makes them a preferable travel nursing agency to work with.
GHR Partners With:
- Private practices
- Rehab centers
- Insurance companies
- Outpatient clinics
- Skilled nursing facilities
- other healthcare facilities
GHR Travel Nursing makes it their responsibility to provide patients with the best quality care from the best quality nurses in the industry. GHR’s core values emulate hard work, determination, precision, a sense of importance and creating a respectable company you love working for.
Why Choose GHR Travel Nursing?
GHR makes it a priority to ensure the enjoyment, prosperity and gratification:
- You get to pick a location you desire
- You can choose a travel nursing path that is suited to what your interests are, what you specialize in, and whatever your ambitions may be
- There are 13-26 week assignments available
- The option to customize your compensation package to tailor your needs
- Great pay and benefits
- Gain experience and take your career to new heights
- You get to work with top notch recruiters who will happily walk you through every process and every assignment
Sometimes working for an agency can feel overwhelming, but with GHR Travel Nursing they take the time to recognize what you want and what works best for you. Recruiters work diligently to remain in constant contact with you to make sure you are happy, successful and fulfilled. Not to mention, they have a fantastic referral program to refer to your friends.
Great Pay and Benefits? What Does That Mean?
Without happy nurses, how are we to have happy patients? And what is something that makes nurses happy, other than the gratification of knowing that their contributions are impacting lives on a daily basis? Recognition and compensation, of course. A wide range of comprehensive benefits provides nurses with the perks one would expect from an excellent travel nursing agency:
- Travel Concierge Service
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Medical and dental insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Prescription plans
- 401(k) with company matching
- Referral bonuses
- 24-hour support
- Weekly pay, direct deposit and pay card
- Career guidance and planning
- Licensure support and assistance
- CEU discounts
- Assignment-specific bonus programs, including sign-on, completion and extension bonuses
- A team of experienced travel nursing staffing specialists as passionate about your career as you are
The pay structure for a travel nurse can be complicated at times, so in order to get a better understanding of how this works click over to our Travel Nurse Pay Package: Complete Guide for a complete breakdown, or you may ask your recruiter.
GHR Travel Nursing Hiring Process
GHR Travel Nursing makes their mission to help you help others by providing you with purposeful assignments that are the right fit. In order to determine what your purpose is, they must first get to know a little bit about you. They will ask you about what training you have received, what your skill set is and how much experience you have (most agencies require at least one year of experience). They will want to know what is important to you by asking about your career goals, needs and principles. After determining what it is you need and want from an assignment, relevant job opportunities will be presented and you will receive assistance in making the best decision for you. Don’t worry, GHR will keep in touch to ensure that you are acclimating to your new job and excelling in your career. That’s simple enough, right?
Giving Back to the Community
Employees at GHR know how important it is to give back to the community and take part in various company-sponsored projects that benefit a long list of organizations:
- The Drueding Center (transitional housing for homeless women and their children) – Arts and crafts with children
- Bucks County Intermediate Unit – “Run, Walk, and Roll Together for Kids” – Supporting teacher grants for students with special needs
- America’s Essential Hospitals, Nationwide
- C.E.R.T.S., Newark, Delaware
- Back on My Feet, Philadelphia, PA
- The Salvation Army, Philadelphia, PA
- Susan G. Komen Foundation, Pennsylvania
- HIMSS, Northern Ohio Chapter
- Elwyn Holiday Donation Program, Philadelphia, PA
- Colonial Neighborhood Council, Philadelphia, PA
- Carson Valley Children’s Aid, Philadelphia, PA
- Drueding Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Philabundance, Philadelphia, PA
- Norristown School District, Pennsylvania PACT for Animals, Philadelphia, PA
- Wyomissing Area Education Foundation, Pennsylvania
Serving the community offers essential help to those in need, worthwhile causes, benefits the community and it’s a fantastic way to feel good about yourself. “What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.” — Aristotle
So, what is your heart’s desire? Is it walking along the sandy beaches of Southern California? Is it skiing in the snow capped mountains of Colorado? Or are you more interested in the hustle and bustle of city life? Whatever it is, GHR Travel Nursing assignments have something for everyone.
Whether you’re an established nurse looking to shake things up or you’re just starting a career as an RN, TravelNursingDirect.com is here to help. Join our community of future and current travel nurses by clicking HERE
I’m Nate Shanklin and I was a Recruiter for Travel Nurses for over 3 years. I found there was an extreme lack of knowledge and transparency in the industry, so I took it upon myself to start Travel Nursing Direct. A site where you can learn the details about travel nursing that commonly nurses are finding out as they go along and, more importantly, when it’s too late. My aim is to help all Travel Nurses gain an understanding of what to expect and how to maximize their career.